Our zircon is 100% natural and our craftsmanship has no equal. We at Boutique Spiritual offer 60 days no question asked money-back guarantee so you can shop with confidence
Black zircons are exceptionally rare. They form as the result of natural radiation in a process known as metamictization. Black Zircon is 20gram in size and the ring is made of sterling silver. This ring is one of best selling Women ring in market right now.
Its benefits are:
- It augments the physical and mental strength of its wearer and is good for meditation.
- It helps in bringing visions and dreams to reality.
- It provides physical, emotional, and spiritual balance.
- It brings abundance and prosperity to the family of the wearer.
- Zircon is a very good stone for women.
Brand Name: Boutique Spiritual
Item Weight: 14.00 grams
Metals Type: Silver
Metal Stamp: 925,Sterling
Main Stone: Zircon
Why buy from us?
World’s most famous Turkish Rings manufacturer for more than glorious 30 years. Boutique spiritual has a wide product range for Turkish Rings. High-quality rare ``Handcrafted`` Turkish Rings for our worldwide customers.
Why Buy a Turkish Ring?
Turkey’s ancient history is associated with Ottoman Empire which is both colorful and unique. The Turkish Ring is actually the most beautiful handcrafted ring in the world that usually gets passed down from elders to the young generations. Rings are made by using traditional techniques but with a modern touch. Men and women who love real high-quality silver jewelry only buy Turkish rings from Boutique spiritual.
Who are we?
We are Boutique spiritual. We make beautiful Turkish Rings with High-class craftmanship which looks as good as it feels to wear them, We sell them at a way lower price than retailers to make them affordable. You won't find a ring this good anywhere in the world, These rings are only available on Boutique Spiritual.
The easiest method:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.