All The Stones On Our Website Are 100% Real. We have 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Brown agate is great for treating the main causes of illnesses. It is often used for curing depression, helping to deal with stress, helping to handle sexual dysfunction, stimulating the immune system, and detoxifying the body.
Agate is linked to bright ideas and positive thinking too. This crystal symbolizes harmony and rebalance. This means you will feel an improvement in concentration and analytical abilities. The soothing power of agate allows you to feel calm and safe wherever you are.
How to Identify Real Agate?
- The Real agate will have gentle natural colors: white, grayish-white, beige, milky-brown, light-yellow, gentle orange, from light to dark brown, reddish-brown, and sometimes light blue.
- As real agate is composed of tiny quartz crystals, agate has the same quarts hardness – 7.
Brand Name: Boutique Spiritual
Metals Type: Silver
Metal Stamp: 925,Sterling
Main Stone: Agate
Model Number: RCHSET209
Why buy from us?
World’s most famous Turkish Rings manufacturer for more than glorious 30 years. Boutique spiritual has a wide product range for Turkish Rings. High-quality rare ``Handcrafted`` Turkish Rings for our worldwide customers.
Why Buy a Turkish Ring?
Turkey’s ancient history is associated with Ottoman Empire which is both colorful and unique. The Turkish Ring is actually the most beautiful handcrafted ring in the world that usually gets passed down from elders to the young generations. Rings are made by using traditional techniques but with a modern touch. Men and women who love real high-quality silver jewelry only buy Turkish rings from Boutique spiritual.
Who are we?
We are Boutique spiritual. We make beautiful Turkish Rings with High-class craftmanship which looks as good as it feels to wear them, We sell them at a way lower price than retailers to make them affordable. You won't find a ring this good anywhere in the world, These rings are only available on Boutique Spiritual.
The easiest method:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.